Grain-Free Pumpkin Bread
A moist, dense grain-free pumpkin bread that is quick to make and loaded with pumpkin pie spice.
Gluten Free and Grain Free!
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar or coconut palm sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted or ghee, melted
- 3 1/4 cups Autumn's GoldTM grain free pancake & baking mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Line pan with cooking parchment paper, allowing paper to hang 2 inches over long sides of pan.
- In large bowl, beat brown sugar, eggs, pumpkin and melted butter with whisk until blended. Beat in Autumn’s GoldTM mix and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 50 minutes. Cover loosely with foil; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until top appears dry and instant read thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads at least 205°F. Cool 15 minutes. Loosen ends of loaf from pan if needed. Holding onto parchment paper sides, carefully remove from pan, and transfer to cooling rack. Remove and discard parchment paper. Cool completely, at least 4 hours, before slicing.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- The best way to measure baking mix is to first stir the mix a bit before spooning into the dry measuring cup. Fill until heaping, and then sweep the excess off the top with the flat edge of a butter knife.
- Grain-free baked goods bake up differently than wheat flour-based baked goods, and it may be hard to tell when baked through. We found for best results, to take the internal temperature of the bread to see if it is baked through.
- Line the loaf pan with cooking parchment paper for easy removal from loaf pan.
- Cooking Grain Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is grain free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
1 Slice: Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 160); Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 65mg; Sodium 125mg; Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 15g); Protein 8g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 8%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Medium-Fat Meat, 3 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1